HGV Driving & Logistics - Temporary
£11 - £17 per hour
Truck Driver – Up to £17p/h – Heywood (OL10 2TT)
Nexus People are looking for Truck drivers in Heywood in one of the UK’s leading and best known on-line and instore retailers.
Please note, you must have your Class 1 Driving licence to be eligible for this role.
What does working as a Truck Driver entail?
- Driving an HGV Class 1 vehicle
- Store Deliveries
- Some manual handling
- Vehicle Maintenance Checks
- Route and delivery paperwork completion
Working hours of a Truck Driver:
- Weekend Work
- Various Shifts Available
- Minimum 8 hours paid per shift – OT Rate after 8 hours
- 7 day operation – regular overtime available
- Various and flexible start times
Why should you work for Nexus People as a Truck Driver?
- PAYE and LTD drivers welcome
- Paid Training
- Monthly engagement – have your voice heard
- Ongoing support/training for drivers who require it
- Free parking onsite
- Pension scheme
- Paid holidays (PAYE drivers earn up to 28 days a year)
- Weekly pay (Every Friday)
- 24 hour support from the Nexus Team
- Increased pay rates during season peak times
- Weekend Work available – increased £££
What do we need from you to be a Truck Driver:
- Full HGV Class 1 driving licence (C+E)
- 12 months corporate driving experience
- 90 days tacho recorded driving in the last 280 days
- We will accept up to 6 points on your licence, but no DD, TT, DR, CD, IN endorsements
- Digi Tachograph Card
- DCPC Card
Click “apply” today and our recruitment team will be in touch to progress your application.
#NexusPeople #HGV #Class1 #Class1Driver #Driving #Job #Transport #Heywood #Truckdriver #Lorrydriver #Wagondriver
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Nexus People do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you – if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.