HGV Driving & Logistics - Temporary
£15 - £19 per hour, Benefits: Class 1 Drivers - Apply Today!
Truck Driver – Class 1 – Wellingborough (NN8 6AQ) – Up to £19p/h – Immediate Starts – Apply Today!
Nexus People are looking for Truck drivers in Wellingborough (NN8 6AQ) to work for one of the UK’s leading logistics and distribution companies.
* Please note – you must have your Class 1 Licence to be eligible for this role *
About the Job as a Truck Driver:
- Driving an HGV Class 1 vehicle
- Temperature Controlled Stock
- Store Deliveries (between 5 & 10 drops a day)
- Loading and unloading roll cages
- Vehicle Maintenance Checks
- Route and delivery paperwork completion
Shift times & working hours of a Truck Driver:
- Start Times between 03:00 & 14:00
- Various Rota options (5 from 7, 4 on 4 off)
- Ongoing, regular work
Days – £15p/h
Nights – £17p/h
Saturday – £18p/h
Sunday (& Bank Holiday) – £19p/h
Why should you work for Nexus People as a Truck Driver?
- 2 day paid induction
- Free CPC Modules (Complete a FREE CPC Module for every 12 months of ongoing service – up to 5 years!
- PAYE and LTD drivers welcome
- Paid Training
- Monthly engagement – have your voice heard
- Ongoing support/training for drivers who require it
- Free parking onsite
- Pension scheme
- Paid holidays (PAYE drivers earn up to 28 days a year)
- Weekly pay (Every Friday)
- 24 hour support from the Nexus Team
What do we need from you to be a Truck driver?
- Full HGV Class 1 driving licence (C+E)
- 12 months corporate driving experience
- 90 days tacho recorded driving in the last 280 days
- We will accept up to 6 points on your licence, but no DD, TT, DR, CD, IN endorsements
- Digi Tachograph Card
- DCPC Card
Making sure we connect you with the right opportunity is what is really important to us.
Click “apply” today and our recruitment team will be in touch to progress your application.
#NexusPeople #HGV #Class1 #Driving #Job #Transport #Bristol #Truckdriver #Lorrydriver #Wagondriver
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Nexus People do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you – if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.