HGV Driving & Logistics - Temporary
£14.25 - £18 per hour, Benefits: HGV class 1 drivers required - Worksop
Wagon Driver – Weekend Working – Up to £18p/h – Various shifts available – Apply Today!
Nexus People are looking for HGV Wagon drivers in Worksop to work for one of the UK’s leading logistics and distribution companies for a leading supplier of hardware, homeware and garden supplies for weekend working.
What does being a Wagon Driver entail?
- Driving an HGV Wagon – Class 1
- Trunking and store deliveries – working with cages
- Routine Vehicle Maintenance Checks
- Route and delivery paperwork completion
Shift times & working hours of a Wagon Driver…
- We require Class 1 Drivers for various available shifts
- Ongoing regular work
Why should you work for Nexus People as a Wagon Driver?
- Free CPC Modules! Complete a free CPC module for every 12 months of ongoing service completed, up to 5 years!
- Pension Scheme (Auto-enrollment)
- Full Employment and Mortgage References
- Paid holidays (PAYE Drivers – earn up to 28 days a year!)
- Weekly Pay (Every Friday!)
- PAYE & LTD drivers welcome
- Use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite carparking
- 24 hour support from the Nexus team
- Temp to Perm opportunities
What do we need from you to be a Wagon Driver?
- Full HGV Class 1 driving licence
- Minimum 3 months experience
- 90 days tacho recorded driving in the last 180 days
- We will accept up to 6 points on your licence, but no DD, TT, DR, CD, IN endorsements
- Digi Tachograph Card
- DCPC Card
- Completion of a full corporate driving assessment
Click “apply” today and our recruitment team will be in touch to progress your application.
#HGV #Driver #Class1 #Worksop #Weekend #Transport #Working #Workintransport #Wagon
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Nexus People do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you – if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.