Assembly Line & Technical - Temporary
Warehouse based Bicycle Builders
Warehouse Bike Builders – Sheffield – Earn £12.50p/h – Immediate Starts – Apply Today!
Nexus People are looking for Warehouse based Bike Builders in Sheffield to work for one of the UK’s leading cycling companies. This role will be based in the specialist bicycle workshop with the warehouse, and you will be building and adjusting bicycles ready to be shipped out to customers.
Previous experience, or a keen interest in bicycles and their mechanisms would be beneficial for this role.
Why should you apply to be a Bicycle builder in our client Warehouse?
As well as having an interesting job that will keep your brain active, you will also become an ambassador for cycling, working for a bicycle brand that has been around since the early 1900s.
This role provides you with:
- Becoming part of a global bicycle network
- Free enrollment into our client’s in-house training programme
- An immediate start into employment
- Weekly Pay (every Friday)
- Competitive pay rates
- Plenty of overtime to boost your earnings
- Excellent break time facilities including:
- Break out rooms with TV’s & computer consoles
- Hot cooked food served daily in our on-site canteen
- Vending machines for snack time
- Tea & Coffee making facilities
- 24-hour support – Nexus People are here round the clock
- Celebration days, free giveaways, prize raffles
- Discounted gym membership
- Free & secure onsite car parking
- Free & secure bicycle storage
- Amazing staff discounts across a massive number of high street brands
What does being a bicycle builder in our warehouse entail?
- Being based in a workshop within the warehouse
- Building up new bicycles
- Adjusting bicycles to client requirements
- Using your hands to fit, fix and adjust small moving parts
This is a really varied role, and as well as building up and adjusting bicycles, we are looking for someone who is able to work to process as well as help to identify where improvements in the existing processes could be made.
What do we expect from you, to join our team of bicycle builders?
- You will have some understanding of bike building
- You should have an understanding of bike mechanics
- You will be able to speak to customers with different levels of cycling ability
- You must be able to use your initiative to solve problems
Our client brand is based on knowledge, passion and value, and they have come a long way since opening their first bicycle shop in London in 1925. We are keen to speak to people who believe their ethics match that of our clients business, and individuals with a keen interest and experience in riding, fixing and adjusting bicycles.
If you feel you fit the bill, please click to Apply today. Our recruitment team will be in touch ASAP to progress your application and hopefully, book your first interview!
#bike #bikebuilder #bicycle #bicyclebuilder #warehouse #warehouses #warehouselife #warehousecompany #warehousevibes #warehousespace #warehouseteam #logistics #logisticsteam #logisticscompany #logisticsjob #logisticstraining #logisticspartner #LogisticsPark #logisticsolutions #job #jobs #jobsearch #JobHunting #jobhunt #jobseeker #jobseekers #jobfair #jobinterview #jobsite #JobOpportunity #jobopening #jobvacancy #jobsearching #jobposting #joboftheday #JobOpportunities #jobadviceApply for this job