Order Picking & Warehouse - Permanent
Up to £12.60 p/h + Excellent Benefits
Warehouse Operatives – Shirebrook (NG20 8RY) – Earn £12.60p/h – Excellent Bonus Payments – Flexible Shift Patterns – No Experience Necessary – Immediate Starts -Apply Today!
Nexus People is currently recruiting for Warehouse Operatives in Shirebrook on behalf of our amazing client Frasers Group, who is one of the UK’s leading online and in-store retailer groups. With brands in the group such as Sports Direct, Flannels, Evans Cycles, USC and more – this is a rapidly growing group of companies.
Currently, they are looking for hardworking individuals to join their warehousing team, and there are immediate starts available.
You do not need to have any experience working in a warehouse to apply for this role, as full training will be given when you start your new role.
Warehouse Operative – The Role & Responsibilities
You will be working in our clients Distribution Centre (that’s just a fancy logistics term for the warehouse) and the role will include:
- Picking and packing items for customer orders
- Helping load and unload pallets and stock items
- Walking long distances around the DC (Distribution Centre)
- Bending, lifting and moving items
- There will be other general warehouse duties involved
As we mentioned, full training will be given – so you do not need to have any previous experience working in a warehouse.
Warehouse Operative – Working Hours
Our client has a variety of shift starts available – with something to suit most.
Please apply today and our team will be in touch to go through the available shifts with you, that cover a range of lifestyle requirements.
From full-time to part-time, to those that are looking to boost their earnings on a weekend – we have a variety of shifts you could choose.
Warehouse Operative – Employee Benefits:
Financial Benefits at Frasers Group:
- Immediate starts – begin earning immediately!
- Fantastic Pay Rates all year round
- Weekly attendance bonus payments
- Weekly performance bonus payments
- Weekly pay – every Friday!
- £100 per friend you refer in to work with us
- Excellent staff discounts across some huge named brands
- Plenty of overtime opportunities to boost your earnings – paid at 1.75x standard rate
Employee Welfare at Frasers Group:
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Exciting engagement initiatives
- Celebration days with games and giveaways
- Monthly raffles with fantastic prizes
- Subsidized hot food served in the on-site canteen
- Use of microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Free secure on-site car parking, motorbike store, bicycle stores
- Car Share Schemes
- Cycle to Work Schemes
- HR Forums & welfare clinics
- Discounted access to the Everlast Gym (based on-site)
- Access to the Designer Outlet
- 24/7 support from the Nexus on-site team
Personal & Professional Development at Frasers Group:
- Free training and upskilling
- On-the-job training across the warehouse – no experience necessary
- Career development opportunities
- Temporary to Permanent placements with Frasers Group
- Permanent placement opportunities with the Nexus People onsite team
This is a really exciting opportunity to become part of a lively and diverse team of people at Frasers Group that continues to grow and develop, working at the busy, exciting warehouse.
If you feel you have what it takes to join the Frasers Group team and would like an immediate start, please click apply today, and we will be in touch ASAP to progress your application.
#FrasersGroup #SportsDirect #Flannels #Warehouse #Warehouses #Warehouselife #Warehousecompany #Warehousevibes #Warehousespace #warehouseteam #Immediatestart #Weekend #ProductionOperative #Fulltime #Parttime #Noexperience #Picker #Packer #logistics #logisticsteam #logisticscompany #logisticsjob #logisticstraining #logisticspartner #LogisticsPark #logisticsolutions #job #jobs #jobsearch #JobHunting #jobhunt #jobseeker #jobseekers #jobfair #jobinterview #jobsite #JobOpportunity #jobopening #jobvacancy #jobsearching #jobposting #joboftheday #JobOpportunities #jobadvice #Lovemyjob