Order Picking & Warehouse - Permanent
£8.23 to £8.75 per hour
Warehouse Operatives – Sports Direct – Shirebrook – Various Shifts Available – NEW PUBLIC TRANSPORT BUS ROUTES ADDED – Apply Today!
Nexus People are currently recruiting for warehouse operatives for Sports Direct in Shirebrook. You do not need to have any experience for this role as full training is provided!
What does working as a warehouse operative mean?
- Picking and packing different items in the warehouse
- Working in a warehouse environment
- Loading & Unloading pallets and stock across the warehouse
- Other general warehouse duties
Shifts available in the Sports Direct Warehouse:
- Plenty of shifts available
- Something to suit everyone
- Mornings, Afternoons, Nights
- Full Time, Part Time
** New bus routes have been added added to the local pubic transport service to get you to work quickly and easily **
Why working with Nexus People at Sports Direct in the Warehouse is a great idea!
- 20% off at Sports Direct, Flannels, USC and loads of other big retailers!
- Get paid every Friday!
- On the job training in the warehouse – no experience necessary
- Onsite canteen with home cooked hot food
- Use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite car parking/Car share schemes
- 24/7 support from the Nexus team – We are here for you day and night!
- Career development opportunities – real progression!
- Performance and Attendance based Raffle Prize Draws
- Quarterly Prize Draws (win items like an Amazon firestick, Love2Shop shopping vouchers and more!)
- Access to the Everlast Staff Gym for only £5 per month
- Regular permanent opportunities with Sports Direct
- Monthly “Employee Days” dedicated to our workforce – Free giveaways! Sweets, hats, t-shirts!
Do not miss this exciting opportunity – Apply Today!
Please note all Government guidelines in relation to COVID-19 must be adhered to. 2m distancing is required at all times, and all other safety requirements must be adhered to.
Please be aware, Nexus People do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you – if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.