Warehousing & Warehouse Operative - Temporary
£11.53 - £15.37 p/h
Warehouse Operative – Bradford (BD12) – Various Shifts Available – No Experience Necessary – Immediate Starts – Apply Today!
Nexus People is currently seeking nimble-fingered Warehouse Operatives in Bradford in BD12 on behalf of our client, who are one of the UK’s fastest-growing 3PL suppliers in the Logistics sector.
You could be starting work straight away. and you don’t need to have any prior experience to apply for this role, but you would benefit from having great hand-eye coordination and be able to do fiddly jobs, like folding and arranging items of clothing, checking returned garments in detail, and faffing with clothing tags.
Warehouse Operative – The Role & Responsibilities
There are roles across various departments available, but these roles will include:
- Picking items for customer orders (No intensive walking or long distances)
- Packing items for customer orders (working at a packing station – this is where the clothes folding and fiddly bits come in!)
- Keeping your station clean & tidy (ready for the next person)
Full training will be given – so you do not need to have any previous experience.
Warehouse Operative – Working Hours
This is a full-time role and our client has a variety of shift starts available. The role requires Monday to Friday working, with the occasional opportunity for overtime on a weekend to boost your earnings.
Available Shifts Include:
- 06:00 – 14:00
- 14:00 – 22:00
Warehouse Operative – Employee Benefits:
- Immediate starts available
- Fantastic Pay Rates
- Weekly pay – every Friday!
- Overtime available
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Exciting engagement initiatives
- Staff Discount
- Use of microwave/vending machines
- Free hot drinks facilities
- Free secure on-site car parking, motorbike store, bicycle stores
- Free electric car charging points
- Free lockers for personal items
- HR Forums & welfare clinics
- 24/7 support from the Nexus team
Personal & Professional Development:
- Free training and upskilling
- On-the-job training across the warehouse – no experience necessary
- Career development opportunities
This is a really exciting opportunity to become part of a lively and diverse team of people that continues to grow and develop, working at our client’s busy, exciting warehouse.
If you feel you have what it takes to join this team and would like an immediate start, please click apply today, and we will be in touch ASAP to progress your application.Apply for this job