Order Picking & Warehouse - Temporary
£8.21 - £10.79 per hour, Benefits: Weekly pay, parking, flexible working hours
Warehouse Operative – Northampton (NN5 4EJ) – Up to £10.79p/h
Nexus People are looking for Warehouse Operatives in Northampton to work for one of the UK’s leading logistics and distribution companies in the fashion industry.
What does being a Warehouse Operative mean?
- Light picking & packing across the warehouse
- Loading & Unloading within the warehouse
- General warehouse duties
The shift times & working hours of a Warehouse Operative:
- 4 days on, 4 days off
- Shifts starting at 07:00 or 07:30
- Some weekend working may be required
Why should you work for Nexus People as a Warehouse Operative?
- Attendance & Performance Vouchers & Rewards
- Employee of the Month Competition with Prize Awards!
- Wheel of Fortune – Prizes include extra paid holiday days & £100 in shopping vouchers
- Jackpot Joker – a weekly prize competition
- Lockers provided
- Pension Scheme
- Mortgage References
- Paid holidays (Accrue up to 28 days a year!)
- Weekly Pay (Friday payday)
- On the job training within the warehouse
- Onsite canteen with home cooked hot food
- Use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite carparking
- 24 hour support from the Nexus team
What do we need from you to be a Warehouse Operative?
We are looking for people who:
- Have a reasonable level of fitness
- Can be flexible with working hours/times
- Want to get a foot on the ladder to develop themselves
If this sounds like you, please get in touch today by clicking Apply so our recruitment teams can get in touch to progress your application!
#Nexus #Nexuspeople #Warehouse #Warehouseoperative #Operative #Findmeajob #Workwithus #Northampton
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Nexus People do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you – if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.