Order Picking & Warehouse - Temporary
10.70 to £18.95 p/h + £50 shift bonus
Warehouse Operatives – Sherburn in Elmet (Leeds) – FREE Transport to work – Earn up to £18.95p/h – Shift Bonuses – Immediate Starts – No Experience Necessary – Apply Today!
Nexus People are currently recruiting Warehouse Operatives to work in Sherburn in Elmet. Our client is one of the UK’s leading supermarket chains and we are recruiting full-time Warehouse Operatives on fixed shifts, with temp to perm opportunities available.
Please note, our client is located in Sherburn in Elmet and you must ensure you can either get to the site under your own steam, as public transport isn’t always readily available in line with the shift patterns or alternatively, you can get a FREE bus from Leeds or Bradford.
Warehouse Operative – Roles & Responsibilities
With this warehouse-based role, your job title will be “Warehouse Operative” and you will be;
- Picking and packing different produce items across the warehouse
- Helping to load and unload pallets and stock
- Using LLOPs or pallet trucks
- Walking long distances around the Warehouse
- Lifting up to 25kg at a time
- There will be other general warehouse duties involved
Full training will be given – so you do not need to have any previous experience with this type of role.
Warehouse Operative – Working Hours:
Fixed shifts are available under the below shift times:
- 06:00-14:00 – Days
- 14:00-22:00 – Afters
We are also looking for LLOP drivers for these shifts:
- 18:00 – 02:00 – Nights
- 22:00-06:00 – Nights
Warehouse Operative – Employee Benefits:
- Immediate starts – begin earning immediately
- Fantastic Pay Rates
- Weekly Shift Bonus Payments
- £50 during the week
- £80 at the weekend
- Weekly pay – every Friday
- Plenty of overtime opportunities to boost your earnings
- £100 per Refer A Friend completed
- FREE transport to work from Leeds or Bradford
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Exciting engagement initiatives
- Subsidised hot food served in the on-site canteen
- Use of microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Access to a pool table, and Television during your breaks
- Free secure on-site car parking, motorbike store, bicycle stores
Personal & Professional Development:
- On-the-job training across the warehouse – no experience necessary
- 24/7 support from the Nexus team
- Career development opportunities
- Temporary to Permanent placements
This is a really exciting opportunity to become part of a lively and diverse team of people that is always growing and developing, working in a busy, exciting warehouse.
If you feel you have what it takes to join this growing warehouse team and would like an immediate start, please apply today, and we will be in touch ASAP to progress your application.
Pay rates are £9.73 – £12.85p/h until the 11th September when rates will increase to £10.70 to £18.95 p/h
#warehouse #warehouses #warehouselife #warehousecompany #warehousevibes #warehousespace #warehouseteam #logistics #logisticsteam #logisticscompany #logisticsjob #logisticstraining #logisticspartner #LogisticsPark #logisticsolutions #job #jobs #jobsearch #JobHunting #jobhunt #jobseeker #jobseekers #jobfair #jobinterview #jobsite #JobOpportunity #jobopening #jobvacancy #jobsearching #jobposting #joboftheday #JobOpportunities #jobadvice