Order Picking & Warehouse - Temporary
£9.22 to £9.45 per hour
Warehouse Operative – Birmingham
Warehouse Operatives – Birmingham – Up to £8.91p/h – Apply Today!
Nexus People are working in conjunction with a leading logistics and distribution business in Birmingham. This well-known parcel distribution company are looking for Warehouse Sortation Operatives to join their busy team.
Working as a Warehouse Sortation Operative:
- Main duties will include working within the warehouse on parcel sortation duties.
- Picking parcels using handheld scanners.
- Other general warehouse duties such as maintaining a clean and safe work area.
Working Patterns for Warehouse Sortation Operatives:
- Variety of shift patterns available
- Days (£8.91p/h)
- Tuesday-Saturday fixed shift, 08:00 – 16:00
Why should you work for Nexus People as a Warehouse Operative?
- Employee of The Month – Prizes to be won!
- Regular ongoing work available
- Pension Scheme
- Mortgage & Employment References
- Paid holidays (accrue up to 28 days a year!)
- Weekly Pay (Every Friday)
- On the job training within the warehouse
- Onsite canteen & access to microwaves/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite carparking/bicycle racks
- 24-hour support from the Nexus team
If you are keen to secure a job in time to start earning for Christmas, this could be the role for you! Please click to apply today and our recruitment team will be in touch with you ASAP to progress your application.
Thank you for your interest in working for Nexus People! We look forward to welcoming you on board!Apply for this job