Order Picking & Warehouse - Temporary
£8.48 - £10 per hour
Warehouse Operative – Sheffield – Free on-site Gym – Weekly Employee Raffle Draws – Apply Today!
Nexus People are recruiting for Warehouse Operatives to join our growing team in Sheffield, to work inside the Warehouse for our client, who is one of the UK’s leading fashion retailers.
Originally founded in Devon, this designer brand has gone from strength to strength since 1999, and Warehouse Operatives are required to join the every growing warehouse & distribution team.
What does it mean to work as a Warehouse Operative?
- Picking and packing items across the warehouse
- A clean and safe warehouse environment
- Loading & Unloading pallets and stock across the warehouse
- Pricing Items ready for picking
- Receiving deliveries
- Other general warehouse duties
Payrates for a Warehouse Operative:
18 – 25 year olds – £8.48 p/h
25 + – £10 p/h
Shift times and working hours for a Warehouse Operative:
With various shifts available, you could select one of the following shift patterns:
Monday to Friday
06:00 – 14:00 or 14:00 – 22:00
Why working with Nexus People as a Warehouse Operative is a good idea…
- On-site support from the Nexus operational team
- Employee of the Month initiative – win prizes!
- Free on-site Gym
- Free on-site parking
- Temporary to Permanent employment opportunities
- Attendance Raffles
- Free local events and charity fund raising days
- Employee Forums – have your say about what goes on!
- Fantastic transport links to get to and from work
- Full on the job training – no experience necessary
- Weekly Pay – Every Friday!
If you are as excited as we are about becoming part of this amazing team, then click APPLY today!
** Please note all Government guidelines in relation to COVID-19 must be adhered to. 2m distancing is required at all times, and all other safety requirements must be adhered to **
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Nexus People do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you – if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.