Order Picking & Warehouse - Permanent
£8.23 - £8.75 per hour, Benefits: Exciting Opportunity!
Warehouse Operatives – Sports Direct – Shirebrook – Various Shifts Available – NEW BUS ROUTES ADDED – Apply Today!
Nexus People are currently recruiting Warehouse Operatives to join our amazing team in Shirebrook to help keep the nation moving!
Come and work for the UK’s biggest and best known supplier of sporting goods – Sports Direct. We have plenty of opportunities available for the right people, so apply today and join our amazing team.
What does working as a Warehouse Operative for Sports Direct involve?
- Picking and packing sporting items across the warehouse
- Working in a clean and safe warehouse environment
- Loading & Unloading pallets and stock across the warehouse
- Other general warehouse duties
Warehouse Operatives – what shifts do we have at Sports Direct?
We have various shifts available and there is something to suit everyone, so get in touch today to find out what we have for you!
* Exciting News!*
We have added new bus routes to the local service which will drop you off at the site and pick you back up again after your shift, meaning we are now more accessible than ever!
Why working with Nexus People at Sports Direct as a Warehouse Operative is an awesome idea:
- 20% off at Sports Direct, Flannels, USC and loads of other big retailers!
- Get paid every Friday!
- On the job training in the warehouse – no experience necessary
- Onsite canteen with home cooked hot food
- Use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite car parking/Car share schemes
- 24/7 support from the Nexus team – We are here for you day and night!
- Career development opportunities – real progression!
- Performance and Attendance based Raffle Prize Draws
- Quarterly Prize Draws (win items like an Amazon firestick, Love2Shop shopping vouchers and more!)
- Access to the Everlast Staff Gym for only £5 per month
- Regular permanent opportunities with Sports Direct
- Monthly “Employee Days” dedicated to our workforce – Free giveaways! Sweets, hats, t-shirts!
If this sounds like the job for you, and you are available to start work immediately, please apply online today!
Please note all Government guidelines in relation to COVID-19 must be adhered to. 2m distancing is required at all times, and all other safety requirements must be adhered to.
Please be aware, Nexus People do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you – if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.