Order Picking & Warehouse - Permanent
£7.45 - £7.9 per hour, Benefits: Staff Discount, Staff Gym, Performance Bonuses - Apply Today!
Warehouse Operatives – Day Shift (07:00 – 15:00)
Warehouse Operatives – Day Shifts (07:00 – 15:00) – 20% instore discount (Sports Direct, Flannels, USC & more) – Immediate starts – Apply Today!
Nexus People are looking for Warehouse Operatives in Shirebrook to work for one of the UK’s leading providers of sports and leisure wear.
Why would you choose to work for us?
Why wouldnt you! Just have a look at the amazing benefits for working with us in Shirebrook…
- 20% Discount in store at Shirebrook for;
- Sports Direct
- USC and many more
- Pension Scheme
- Full Employment References
- Paid holidays (Up to 28 days including Bank Holidays)
- Weekly Pay (Every Friday, or as we like to call it – Fri-yay!)
- Free onsite car parking
- 24/7 support from the Nexus team
- Career development opportunities
- Raffle Draws (based on performance, attendance etc)
- Quarterly Prize Draws
- 4 Canteens including 1 for hot food
- Use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Performance related bonus payments
- Factory outlet for even more reductions!
- Staff listening group – have your say
- Staff Gym (£5 per month)
- Regular Temporary to Permanent Opportunities within the Warehouse
- On site Welfare Office for all employee queries based in the Warehouse
- Full Warehouse training provide
About the Job:
- Clean, safe warehouse environment
- Light picking & packing across the warehouse
- Loading & Unloading within the warehouse
- General warehouse duties
- FLT driver opportunities
Shift times, pay rates and working hours:
- 07:00 – 15:00 (7am to 3pm)
- Working 5 out of 7 days (rolling rota that will include weekend working)
- 4 weekly rota
- Overtime available
Pay Rates for those aged under 25 : £7.45
Pay Rates for those aged 25 and over : £7.90
What do you need to be a Warehouse Operative?
- Good time keeping is important
- A keen eye for detail is very important – you are matching codes and stock so getting the right item in the right place is key.
- You will be able to work alone, or as part of a larger team within the warehouse
- You must be flexible when it comes to your working hours – sometimes we might ask you to do overtime when its super busy!
- You should be friendly and helpful – it gets quite busy in the warehouse
- You should be reasonably fit (this role will require a lot of walking)
Making sure we connect you with the right opportunity is what is really important to us.
Click “Apply” to submit your application today and our recruitment team will be in touch to book you in for an interview.
We do have regular open days at branch, and you can call in any time to register your interest in this, or any of our other vacancies in the Mansfield area. You can get in touch with us on 01623 275018 or, call in to branch at:
12 Church Street
We hope to see you soon!
** BE AWARE **
Nexus People do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you – if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.