Order Picking & Warehouse - Permanent
£8.23 - £8.75 per hour, Benefits: Immediate Starts! Apply Now!
Warehouse Operatives Required!
Warehouse Operative – Sports Direct in Shirebrook – Various Shifts Available – Up to £8.75p/h – 20% staff discount – Hot Food Canteen – Cash Prizes for Performance – Heavily discounted Staff Gym – Access to Factory Outlet – Immediate Starts – Apply Today!
Nexus People are currently recruiting Warehouse Operatives to join our amazing team in Shirebrook, to work for the UK’s biggest and best known supplier of sporting goods – Sports Direct. We have plenty of opportunities available for the right people, so apply today and join our amazing team.
What does working as a Warehouse Operative for Sports Direct involve?
- Picking and packing sporting items across the warehouse
- Working in a clean and safe warehouse environment
- Loading & Unloading pallets and stock across the warehouse
- Other general warehouse duties
Warehouse Operatives – what shifts do we have at Sports Direct?
We are looking for Warehouse Operatives who are available to work a variety of different shifts – we have something to suit everyone.
Why working with Nexus People at Sports Direct as a Warehouse Operative is an awesome idea:
- 20% off at Sports Direct, Flannels, USC and loads of other big retailers!
- Get paid every Friday!
- On the job training in the warehouse – no experience necessary
- Onsite canteen with home cooked hot food
- Use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite car parking/Car share schemes
- 24/7 support from the Nexus team – We are here for you day and night!
- Career development opportunities – real progression!
- Performance and Attendance based Raffle Prize Draws
- Quarterly Prize Draws (win items like an Amazon firestick, Love2Shop shopping vouchers and more!)
- Access to the Everlast Staff Gym for only £5 per month
- Regular permanent opportunities with Sports Direct
- Monthly “Employee Days” dedicated to our workforce – Free giveaways! Sweets, hats, t-shirts!
Click “Apply” today and our Recruitment Centre will be in touch to progress your application and get you booked in for an interview ASAP.
** Please note all Government guidelines in relation to COVID-19 must be adhered to. 2m distancing is required at all times, and all other safety requirements must be adhered to **
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Nexus People do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you – if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.