Order Picking & Warehouse - Temporary
£9.50 to £10.15 p/h
Warehouse Sortation Operative
Warehouse Operatives – Day & Night shifts – Coventry (Ryton) – Earn up to £10.51 p/h – Immediate Starts – Apply Today!
Nexus People are looking for Warehouse Operatives in Ryton to work for one of the UK’s leading parcel distribution companies in the world.
You do not need to have previous experience to do this role, as full training will be given.
Working in the warehouse on Sortation:
- Sorting through Parcels and assigning them to the correct cages (You’ll need a keen eye for detail)
- Checking codes and parcel details (Again – the ability to check numbers and codes is important)
- Other general warehouse duties (Could be anything from having a quick sweep around, to pulling cages)
Working Hours for our Warehouse Sortation Operatives:
Sunday to Friday working operation
- Monday to Friday
- Days – 12:00 – 21:00
- Nights – 19:00 – 04:00
- Overtime available on Sundays
Why should you work for Nexus People as a Warehouse Sortation Operative?
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Weekly Pay (Every Friday!)
- On the job training within the warehouse
- Use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Free, secure onsite car parking
- 24-hour support from the Nexus team
- Temporary to Permanent opportunities with the client
This is an exciting new opportunity to work in a busy, thriving warehouse in Coventry. If you think this is the right role for you, please get in touch today!Apply for this job