Order Picking & Warehouse - Permanent
£10.30 to £15.45 per hour
Warehouse Team Leader
Warehouse Team Leader – Wellingborough – Up to £15.45p/h – Immediate starts – Apply Today!
Do you live in the Wellingborough area? Are you looking for work? We have an amazing opportunity that has come up, working in a Warehouse environment as a Team Leader within the Warehouse for our client, who is one of the UK’s best known fashion and accessories retailers.
As a Team Leader you will need to be able to work on your own, or as part of a team in a warehouse environment and have some experience of Team Management – it’s a fast paced, exciting place to be!
Training will be provided, but previous experience working in a Warehouse is essential.
Working as a Team Leader in the Warehouse:
- Assist in running an efficient warehouse operation which is able to fulfil operational and customer demand and meet set targets
- Manage time and attendance for operatives within area of responsibility and support supervisor with people management issues
- Monitor workers performance
- Ensure high productivity levels
- Assign tasks
- Ensure that health and safety meets the required standards
- Communicate with staff on a regular basis to make them aware of priorities, targets and operational requirements
- Liaise with warehouse management team on different matters
The ideal candidate would have:
- Previous experience working in a warehouse environment
- Strong communication/organisation skills
- Be able to work well on their own intuitive
- Previous experience with a warehouse background is essential
- Be able to manage a team during a busy peak period
The hours of work are 14:00 to 22:00, Monday to Friday.
This is an exciting permanent opportunity to join the Nexus team working in a busy Warehouse, helping to ensure a smooth operation and managing members of the warehouse staff.
If it sounds like something you are interested in, please click to apply today and our recruitment team will be in touch to discuss your application!Apply for this job